Wednesday, April 20, 2011

All Moved In And No Closet To Show For It!

Well it's been a month living at Grandma's house and there is one thing I haven't gotten around to addressing yet...my closet. Ever since moving out of my parents house I've had walk-in closets at almost all of my places. When I lived in a 2 bedroom 2 bath 3 story town house I had 2 closets, one walk-in and one double doors and the whole place to myself. My last house had a walk-in closet, and it was full top to bottom. I am use to filling up the closets! I am also use to having some room to work with so I can organize my closet as I see best.

At my Grandma's house I have a double door closet and that's it. My mind shuts down when I open my closet doors. I am use to having my clothes organized by color and type, not randomly put in there and falling off the hangers! It's been a month and I just can't seem to get myself into the right mind frame to attempt to organize my closet.

I guess it doesn't really matter at the moment, I don't have a job, I don't have a church, and I'm not apart of any organizations. Haha, I could stay in my PJs all day if I wanted to! Guess there really is no reason to worry about finding clothes when I don't  need them, not yet anyway!

Thanks God: Your grace is sufficient for me and so is my closet space. Thank you God that You forgive us for complaining about Your goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment