Friday, April 15, 2011

Who Put This Wall Here?!

I have some serious getting use to when it comes to my bathroom and my head is paying the price. It’s been almost a month since moving in with my Grandma but there are some things I haven’t quite gotten use to.

My bathroom here is much, much, smaller than my old house. In my private bathroom there is a sink, a toilet and a shower. My grandpa built this house so most things about it are great. However the wall that separates the toilet and the shower kind of sneaks up on you. I have naturally curly hair so if I wear my hair curly that day I bend over and scrunch up my hair. I think almost every other day I hit my head on the wall, either while going down, or up to scrunch my hair. You would think I would learn by now that there is a wall there, but I haven’t yet.

Thanks God: Sometimes it takes some people longer than others to learn lessons. Thank you God, that no matter how long it takes us to learn something you are there with us every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment